-
Sharing Folders to a Windows LAN machine
Ok, I'm a Newbie - let's just get that out of the way to start. I've typed in Search queries and read many threads, but have still no answers.
I have a machine with Knoppix HD installed - connected to a LAN with other Windows XP machines on it.
I have started Samba (by accident!) and can see/access the Windows Shares, but I have no idea what tools I need to use to set up Samba/whatever for Windows to see any shared folders from the Linux box.
Any plain and simple answers would be appreciated.
Getting hold of Books is difficult for me as I live in Thailand and can't read Thai!!!!
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By HisHighness in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-05-2006, 09:07 PM
-
By lotech in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 06:26 AM
-
By shiva_iitm in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 08:02 AM
-
By spartyguy in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 04:36 PM
-
By nickelbacker in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 11:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99