Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I have lost my partition

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1

    I have lost my partition

    Hello everybody

    I just tried to install knoppix 3.2 in my free space in the hard disk and I lost my partition with all my back up.

    I have install windows in hda1, knoppix 3.1 in hda5, swap hda6 and another partition fat 32 to put all my files. The problem happen when I was trying to use the free space of my disk. I don't know what happened but now my partition whit my files are not there.

    what can I do to recober it?

    I have tried with easy recober but it didn't work

    tanks a lot

    see you

  2. #2

    mm

    Did you try to see if you can see them with a w98 boot disk..

    What version of fat32 there is like 4 versions of it.. ?

    was the partion with the files on it anouther drive or partion?

    what was it considered?
    hda7?

    when you where moving around partion info what did you rember doing in more detail..

    need more to work with...

Similar Threads

  1. HELP?!?! Lost MBR!
    By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
  2. Totally lost
    By Mustang64 in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 08:13 PM
  3. access rights for data-partition lost
    By knulle in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 03:33 PM
  4. .config lost )-:
    By herrdeh in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2003, 09:58 AM
  5. tip: how not lost desktop partition icons after hd-install
    By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF picture

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF

$57.99



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW picture

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW

$1.39



Synology 4GB ECC SOD DDR4 D4ES04-4G picture

Synology 4GB ECC SOD DDR4 D4ES04-4G

$129.99



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32 picture

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32

$140.00



Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM picture

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM

$2649.00



SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB picture

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB

$34.99



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98