-
unrecognized cdrw and lilo
knoppix 3.9 doesn't recognize my CDRW although 3.6 and 3.7 did. I found a post that told me to edit out hda=scsi etc out of the lilo.conf file, which I did. I was then to run lilo.( Knoppix is installed on my harddrive.) I tried
/sbin/lilo and sudo /sbin/lilo and lilo
None of these worked ( permission denied or unrecognised token ) and my cdrw is still not recognised. Where have I gone wrong.(i booted up with lang=uk acpi=force dma)
Similar Threads
-
By seas in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2009, 08:25 PM
-
By jbreazeale in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-03-2005, 01:00 AM
-
By badcaseofthemondays in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2005, 06:39 AM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 07:45 PM
-
By Jim-G in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2003, 03:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99