-
unrecognized cdrw and lilo
knoppix 3.9 doesn't recognize my CDRW although 3.6 and 3.7 did. I found a post that told me to edit out hda=scsi etc out of the lilo.conf file, which I did. I was then to run lilo.( Knoppix is installed on my harddrive.) I tried
/sbin/lilo and sudo /sbin/lilo and lilo
None of these worked ( permission denied or unrecognised token ) and my cdrw is still not recognised. Where have I gone wrong.(i booted up with lang=uk acpi=force dma)
Similar Threads
-
By seas in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2009, 08:25 PM
-
By jbreazeale in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-03-2005, 01:00 AM
-
By badcaseofthemondays in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2005, 06:39 AM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 07:45 PM
-
By Jim-G in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2003, 03:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Grandstream DP720 DECT Cordless HD VoIP Telephone Handset + DP750 Base Bundle
$249.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99