-
HD is Almost dead
Hello,
Chkdisk is saysing that my sectors are unreadable. When I boot with knoppix i can read some of teh data on the drive. The problem is that what I need is teh inetpub folder from my c:. Knoppix sees that as a file not a folder. Am I waisting my time with this? Or can I recover this folder? I am very knew to knoppix
Similar Threads
-
By zukakog in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2006, 07:06 PM
-
By sybariten in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 07:03 PM
-
By nachral in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 02:25 AM
-
By nachral in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 03:31 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 04:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00

HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40