-
printer problem
hi
i have a an hp laser 5l printer i can't get it to work with the knoppix disc wizard printer set up. it send info to the printer but it doesn't print
thanks
-
Junior Member
registered user
Printer Problem
I'm also having difficulties with an HP USB PSC 1210 Inkjet. Knoppix 3.7, 3.8 & 3.81 recognized the 1210V , but verion 3.9 doesn't see it. I Guess I'll have to wait for 3.9.1. Maybe there wasn't enough space left on the CD for the printer drivers ? Oh my, and I have no DVD burner. Guess I'll have to order it though Linux Centtral
Similar Threads
-
By satimis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-18-2005, 11:39 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 09:07 AM
-
By smandula in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-28-2003, 05:57 AM
-
By jmclain25 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 04:40 PM
-
By Guest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-09-2002, 09:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01