hi
i have a an hp laser 5l printer i can't get it to work with the knoppix disc wizard printer set up. it send info to the printer but it doesn't print
thanks
hi
i have a an hp laser 5l printer i can't get it to work with the knoppix disc wizard printer set up. it send info to the printer but it doesn't print
thanks
I'm also having difficulties with an HP USB PSC 1210 Inkjet. Knoppix 3.7, 3.8 & 3.81 recognized the 1210V , but verion 3.9 doesn't see it. I Guess I'll have to wait for 3.9.1. Maybe there wasn't enough space left on the CD for the printer drivers ? Oh my, and I have no DVD burner. Guess I'll have to order it though Linux Centtral![]()

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
Metro DataVac PRO MDV-1 Computer Cleaning System Blower/Vacuum Complete w/ Bags
$129.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98