I did it in two places:
smb.conf
and in K - Control Center - Internet& Network - Local Network Browsing.
Whether you need to do it in both I couldn't tell you.
Where do i change the machine name and workgroup name in knoppix?
I did it in two places:
smb.conf
and in K - Control Center - Internet& Network - Local Network Browsing.
Whether you need to do it in both I couldn't tell you.

Intel Core Ultra 7 270K Plus 24 cores (8 P-cores + 16 E-cores)
$269.99
Lenovo Thinkbook 14 inch (256GB, Intel Core i7 8th Gen., 1.80GHz, 8GB) Laptop -
$429.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$179.99
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
*Brand New-Factory Sealed* AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 5.6GHz AM5 00-100001973WOF
$429.00
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$395.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700 8-Core 3.8GHz Socket AM5 CPU w/ Wraith Cooler 100-100000592BOX
$135.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99