-
Dell axim connectivity
Hi. I am trying to get my Dell axim to work with knoppix 3.3 debian style hd install. I am using synce-kde to try to get it to work but so far I can't quite get it. I followed the instructions on their website at sourceforge but I am getting some errors. For one thing, it has 2 sets of instructions for the usb hotplug thingy. One for the version before Aug-8 and one for the version after Aug-8. Since the docs strewn about the hd say the hotplug was "debianized by knopper" on Aug-10, I assume it is the newer version. Does anyone know for sure? So I get the thing installed and running, and everything appears fine, except when I connect the dell, this shows up in /var/log/messages:
triforce kernel: usbserial.c: PocketPC PDA converter detected
triforce kernel: usbserial.c: PocketPC PDA converter now attached to ttyUSB0 (or usb/tts/0 for devfs)
triforce kernel: usb.agent[6589] missing kernel or user mode driver ipaq
I don't know why it is looking for an ipaq driver since I specified an axim device id in the synce configs. Someone help please?
Similar Threads
-
By blackbird in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:05 AM
-
By mpeden in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 11:17 AM
-
By mpeden in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 12:32 AM
-
By Berserkier in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 10:29 PM
-
By tkrishna in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 05:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$483.99

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1240v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$484.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00