HI there,
I have installed Knoppix 3.8 to hard disk with "knoppix-installer" command and it works fine in textmode (i'm not using X).
the next thing I want to do is to connect to wireless network. I got the driver for my SMC2820W card installeld with ndiswrapper, and ndiswrapper -l shows that driver and card is present.
ndiswrapper -m adds a link; but
modprobe ndiswrapper returns an error, that ndiswrapper module is not found,
indeed, I couldnt find it myself ;). this bug is allredy documented at http://knoppix.net/wiki/Bugs/3.8.2
i tried to install fresh ndiswrapper from source, but when i do make in ndiswrapper source dir,
it exits with error 2.
perhaps someone nows how to fix this and install ndiswrapper.ko ?
~sgn

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Intel Core i9-13900K Processor (5.8 GHz, 24 Cores, LGA 1700)
$320.00
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Processor (3.9GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4) Boxed -...
$95.00
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
APPLE MACBOOK PRO A2338 | M1 | 256GB SSD | 8GB | C | BH 85% - 90% | Golden Gate
$399.99