Are you tallking about Live CD or installed on hdd? In Live, you don't need one, I think. In installed on hdd, you must write one during installation. So, I don't have an idea what do you realy need.
i need to now how to creat a user name can any one help me?
Are you tallking about Live CD or installed on hdd? In Live, you don't need one, I think. In installed on hdd, you must write one during installation. So, I don't have an idea what do you realy need.
in live cd
You should not need a new username while using the LiveCD? Is there any more info you could provide to describe what you hope to accomplish?
In a root terminal type adduser [i]newuser[/i, and then su newuser.] to log in new user account.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02)
$9.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90