Are you tallking about Live CD or installed on hdd? In Live, you don't need one, I think. In installed on hdd, you must write one during installation. So, I don't have an idea what do you realy need.
Are you tallking about Live CD or installed on hdd? In Live, you don't need one, I think. In installed on hdd, you must write one during installation. So, I don't have an idea what do you realy need.

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Amiga Video to SCART RGB cable with detachable audio - USA Seller
$28.99
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99