See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18335 & http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/ hasn't been updated since 2004
I have searched and looked for more than 8 hours now, and I can't find any info.
The Captive-NTFS menu option is missing from my Knoppix desktop menu and I can't find the captive ntfs setup script - it is not on the ISO!!!
So what is the deal?
Has it been removed? Is it buggy?
Can I download it somewhere else?
I really need to be able to write to the drive. Windows is a pain to copy files with, since it snoops inside your directories while you copy and opens files which it the subsequently denies you to copy!!!
THAT SUCKS!!!
Please help!!!!!![]()
See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18335 & http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/ hasn't been updated since 2004

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Supermicro SYS6018RWTR Dual Intel E52620V4 21GHz DDR4 35 4Bay Server M1 G2U
$199.99