Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Could someone help me?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1

    Could someone help me?

    I have downloaded knoppix.
    I have put it on cd and I burned it slow at 8x.

    Two things could be the problem, I think:

    The md5 checksum thing, which I tried. This was the error message:
    KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN ERROR: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN does not exists. (i think this could be sometihng to do with the placement of my file though.)

    Second, when I treid to boot linux, it says something about [DR-DOS]. What is that, and what do I do?
    (NOTE: I have no floppy drive)

    I appreciate any help. Thank you.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510
    Iam sorry to say that you are buring it wrong. Please search the forums as this has been covered many times before. Search for burn or burning or caldera or dr-dos and you will get the answers you need.

    James

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards picture

Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards

$145.00



Vintage 2002 AutoCAD Set - With Serial and Code picture

Vintage 2002 AutoCAD Set - With Serial and Code

$44.55



Vintage IBM Model M  Keyboard   picture

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard

$80.00



Vintage Sanyo CDR-H94SMV Internal SCSI CD-ROM Drive picture

Vintage Sanyo CDR-H94SMV Internal SCSI CD-ROM Drive

$44.50



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Computer Drivers Lot Audio Sound Blaster Install Diagnostics Book 3.5” F Vintage picture

Computer Drivers Lot Audio Sound Blaster Install Diagnostics Book 3.5” F Vintage

$71.34



Vintage Kouwell KW-524FD Serial/Parallel Adapter with User's Manual picture

Vintage Kouwell KW-524FD Serial/Parallel Adapter with User's Manual

$99.99



Vintage 90s Macintosh Alexandria Library Automation Software Tshirt Grey L VTG picture

Vintage 90s Macintosh Alexandria Library Automation Software Tshirt Grey L VTG

$29.99



Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM picture

Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM

$275.00



RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE picture

RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE

$199.95