Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Could someone help me?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1

    Could someone help me?

    I have downloaded knoppix.
    I have put it on cd and I burned it slow at 8x.

    Two things could be the problem, I think:

    The md5 checksum thing, which I tried. This was the error message:
    KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN ERROR: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN does not exists. (i think this could be sometihng to do with the placement of my file though.)

    Second, when I treid to boot linux, it says something about [DR-DOS]. What is that, and what do I do?
    (NOTE: I have no floppy drive)

    I appreciate any help. Thank you.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510
    Iam sorry to say that you are buring it wrong. Please search the forums as this has been covered many times before. Search for burn or burning or caldera or dr-dos and you will get the answers you need.

    James

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW picture

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW

$49.99



samsung galaxy tab s10 fe 128gb wifi picture

samsung galaxy tab s10 fe 128gb wifi

$390.00



Samsung Galaxy Tab Series Tab A11+ 5G Tablet 128GB Gray (X238U) picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab Series Tab A11+ 5G Tablet 128GB Gray (X238U)

$160.00



New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW picture

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW

$120.00



Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills) picture

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)

$57.99



Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra picture

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra

$20.99



Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc picture

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc

$27.99



Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD picture

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD

$59.99



Samsung 990 EVO Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD 7,250MB/s picture

Samsung 990 EVO Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD 7,250MB/s

$285.00



NEW Samsung NoteBook NP930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue picture

NEW Samsung NoteBook NP930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue

$293.69