Did you need something more than this?
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqCustomising
Is there a document anywhere that gives step by step instructions on how to build your own version of KNOPPIX?
I am overwhelmed by all the information and it is currently over my head as to how to even begin this
I am looking for like:
Step 1: Get some good sleep
Step 2: Eat a good breakfast, it is gonna take long
Step 3: Buy a CD-ROM Burner
Step 4: Install this and that
etc. etc. You get the idea.
If there is such a beast, please enlighten me. I'd love to contribute a SECURITY CENTRIC version of KNOPPIX. I want to have the latest working versions of AirSnort, Kismet, NEssus, dsniff, ettercap GTK, nmap, NTOP, etc. etc.
I already have these working on my RedHat 9 Laptop but would love to have them in a bootable KNOPPIX LiveCD.
Any help would b appreciated.
Manny
Did you need something more than this?
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqCustomising
No, I guess not... Didn't even bother to look that deep. I browsed on the KNOPPER.net website, but not in here. There it was all very confusing and mostly in German. (poor German here)
Thanks for the tip. I will go play now...!

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99