See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18335 & http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/ hasn't been updated since 2004
I have searched and looked for more than 8 hours now, and I can't find any info.
The Captive-NTFS menu option is missing from my Knoppix desktop menu and I can't find the captive ntfs setup script - it is not on the ISO!!!
So what is the deal?
Has it been removed? Is it buggy?
Can I download it somewhere else?
I really need to be able to write to the drive. Windows is a pain to copy files with, since it snoops inside your directories while you copy and opens files which it the subsequently denies you to copy!!!
THAT SUCKS!!!
Please help!!!!!![]()
See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18335 & http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/ hasn't been updated since 2004

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
150x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$286.75
Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
$240.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99