See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18335 & http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/ hasn't been updated since 2004
I have searched and looked for more than 8 hours now, and I can't find any info.
The Captive-NTFS menu option is missing from my Knoppix desktop menu and I can't find the captive ntfs setup script - it is not on the ISO!!!
So what is the deal?
Has it been removed? Is it buggy?
Can I download it somewhere else?
I really need to be able to write to the drive. Windows is a pain to copy files with, since it snoops inside your directories while you copy and opens files which it the subsequently denies you to copy!!!
THAT SUCKS!!!
Please help!!!!!![]()
See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18335 & http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/ hasn't been updated since 2004

Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99