-
BT voyager 1010 and Knoppix 4
Hi,
I am a complete noob to knoppix but really want to use it. I am trying to find drivers for the BT voyager 1010 modem or the Airstation G54 keychain adapter. I have tried taking the drivers out of the windows system folder and using ndiswrapper to install it. The file i used is RT2500USB.SYS, I installed it successfully but when i list the installed drivers it says 'invalid driver'
I have no idea why, i it to do with it being a .sys rather than a .inf ??
where can I get working drivers from?
thankx
matt
Similar Threads
-
By Lex-Man in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:18 PM
-
By bluenote in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 06:07 PM
-
By largeagain in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By motion in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 12:12 AM
-
By spreadthecream in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-31-2002, 12:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VINTAGE 1990 Hayes LANstep Network Computer Operating System v1.00 SEALED NEW
$888.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1993 & 1994 Microsoft Home DINOSAURS PC Mac Game Software CD-Rom NEW
$299.99

Vintage 1991 Applied Engineering AE Sonic Blaster Apple IIGS Sound Card SEALED
$699.99

SEALED Iomega PCMCIA to Fast SCSI II Adapter Jaz Card & Cable | VINTAGE NEW
$169.99

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00