Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know. I'm still learning my way around Linux and I guess I've gotten spoiled by Libranet and some of the other distro's that set up all the bells and whistles for you.![]()
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know. I'm still learning my way around Linux and I guess I've gotten spoiled by Libranet and some of the other distro's that set up all the bells and whistles for you.![]()

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Fanvil X210 IP Phone Pair – 20-Line Executive Desk Phones w/ Power Adapters
$185.00
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Grandstream GXP1782 8 Line HD IP Phone VoIP - New Open Box
$59.99