-
Does anyone know what was the utility I could have ran - maybe I try to run it from command line and choose the option KDE - I do remember it was the first in the list. So I can go back to KDE.
I also have 2 bootable cds - 3.4 and 3.8 - right now I have 3.4 and 3.8 at home. maybe I can do something with the 3.4 knoppix cd? I'll boot from it and try to see if there is the same utility - at least to remember the name - than run it from command line - in case it is the same as in 3.8.
Similar Threads
-
By vblazier in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 03:51 AM
-
By borgward in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:30 AM
-
By Mongoose in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-07-2006, 12:23 AM
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-17-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By ExtremeHobo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

LOT OF 27-Mixed Lot of 8GB (27x8GB=216GB TOTAL) PC3L-12800R ECC REG Server RAM
$99.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SK hynix 576GB DDR4-2933 ECC RDIMM Server RAM 24x DIMMs 12x32GB + 12x16GB
$3000.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95