-
trying to find my ipod
Howdy,
I have recently lost my hdd (fatal error) so i am running knoppix cd 3.9 on my laptop. I have a Lexar 128mb Jumpdrive attached and found npz by knoppix. I'm happy that i'm able to get online etc ....But now i'd like to use my ipod mini (with fat32)to store more files(persist home drive) ...maybe even install and run knoppix from it.
I'm at a point where i'm a little stuck. I can see the ipod in usbview but i can't seem to mount it to write etc to it. I have placed the ipod into disk mode tried rebooting and still no luck.
Is there something i'm missing ... do i need to remove the firmware and reformat it totally?
Please any help with this would be helpful
Regards
Kills
Similar Threads
-
By zawi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-18-2005, 04:05 AM
-
By chris-harry in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:34 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 01:48 AM
-
By jb_davis in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By iTim in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

HP ProCurve J9265A 6600-24XG 10GBE Layer3 Gigabit Switch w/ 2 x PSU
$180.20