-
trying to find my ipod
Howdy,
I have recently lost my hdd (fatal error) so i am running knoppix cd 3.9 on my laptop. I have a Lexar 128mb Jumpdrive attached and found npz by knoppix. I'm happy that i'm able to get online etc ....But now i'd like to use my ipod mini (with fat32)to store more files(persist home drive) ...maybe even install and run knoppix from it.
I'm at a point where i'm a little stuck. I can see the ipod in usbview but i can't seem to mount it to write etc to it. I have placed the ipod into disk mode tried rebooting and still no luck.
Is there something i'm missing ... do i need to remove the firmware and reformat it totally?
Please any help with this would be helpful
Regards
Kills
Similar Threads
-
By zawi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-18-2005, 04:05 AM
-
By chris-harry in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:34 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 01:48 AM
-
By jb_davis in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By iTim in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper JNP-FAN-2RU Fan Tray MX304 Router Open Box DFPC0880B2GY017
$650.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99