The script works fine for v3.4 and 3.7 but not 3.8 and 3.9.
We verified with MD5SUM's too.
????????????????
Any thoughts??????
When a friend of mine saves configuration to floppy and then restores it at boot with "knoppix floppyconfig" he gets a request for a password?
The floppy has knoppix.sh and configs.tbz files on it. He got it to save and restore from his hard drive but the floppy is giving him a hard time. I would appreciate any thoughts on what i occuring here.
Thank you
Very much
The script works fine for v3.4 and 3.7 but not 3.8 and 3.9.
We verified with MD5SUM's too.
????????????????
Any thoughts??????
That happened to me too. I always type "knoppix myconf=scan" very carefully now, and check it before I hit enter. There are several recommended commands for this action; I prefer what I have written above.Originally Posted by rebooter04
If I use "knoppix floppyconfig". I get that password muck up every time.

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99