-
Re: saveconfig asking for password

Originally Posted by
rebooter04
When a friend of mine saves configuration to floppy and then restores it at boot with "knoppix floppyconfig" he gets a request for a password?
That happened to me too. I always type "knoppix myconf=scan" very carefully now, and check it before I hit enter. There are several recommended commands for this action; I prefer what I have written above.
If I use "knoppix floppyconfig". I get that password muck up every time.
Similar Threads
-
By doglover in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:00 PM
-
By tdbtdbatgmail.com in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2006, 04:35 AM
-
By haris in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 07:41 AM
-
By henla464 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 09:59 PM
-
By siebert in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 08:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95

Intel Core i7-7700 3.6 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR338
$39.99