Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: No Video When Resume from S3 (Please Help!)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1

    No Video When Resume from S3 (Please Help!)

    Hi All,

    I am traveling in Australia and my hard drive has fried... 700 bad sectors and some really awful sounds. Anyway, I need to use my trusty knoppix CD for a few weeks till the HD can be replaced, but I can't get it to resume from suspend to ram.

    When I resume, it just shows a black screen. Can anyone smarter then me (all of you) please help?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6
    I seem to be having the same problem on my hp pavilion ze4900, after it wakes-up from
    "suspend" the screen is black.........did you ever fix this? if so, what was the solution,
    cheers

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    58

    return from Suspend

    I had something similar with my Knoppix 3.9 on my HP ZE4500. I solved it by killing hibernate and suspend. ( set to never in the hardware profile.) Hope this helps opr gives you some Ideas.
    In Service- I remain~
    Captain Cautious

Similar Threads

  1. Suspend2, suspend/resume problem?
    By fitzsimj in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 07:51 PM
  3. is there a curriculum vitae (CV/resume) software for linux?
    By paradigm_shift in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 10:20 AM
  4. Mozilla, no resume for broken download ?
    By garyng in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 01:01 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED picture

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED

$2999.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch picture

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch

$749.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$240.00



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver picture

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver

$79.89



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00