I seem to be having the same problem on my hp pavilion ze4900, after it wakes-up from
"suspend" the screen is black.........did you ever fix this? if so, what was the solution,
cheers
Hi All,
I am traveling in Australia and my hard drive has fried... 700 bad sectors and some really awful sounds. Anyway, I need to use my trusty knoppix CD for a few weeks till the HD can be replaced, but I can't get it to resume from suspend to ram.
When I resume, it just shows a black screen. Can anyone smarter then me (all of you) please help?
Thanks in advance.
I seem to be having the same problem on my hp pavilion ze4900, after it wakes-up from
"suspend" the screen is black.........did you ever fix this? if so, what was the solution,
cheers
I had something similar with my Knoppix 3.9 on my HP ZE4500. I solved it by killing hibernate and suspend. ( set to never in the hardware profile.) Hope this helps opr gives you some Ideas.
In Service- I remain~
Captain Cautious![]()

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95
WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00