I had something similar with my Knoppix 3.9 on my HP ZE4500. I solved it by killing hibernate and suspend. ( set to never in the hardware profile.) Hope this helps opr gives you some Ideas.
In Service- I remain~
Captain Cautious![]()
I had something similar with my Knoppix 3.9 on my HP ZE4500. I solved it by killing hibernate and suspend. ( set to never in the hardware profile.) Hope this helps opr gives you some Ideas.
In Service- I remain~
Captain Cautious![]()

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube Poster (2000) 36 x 24 - Think Different
$29.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00