Works fine in my 3.8.1 setup
NDISWRAPPER, will it work with the 3.9? It doesn;t work with 3.8 and linuxant locks up all the time, so I am in alot of help with this one
Works fine in my 3.8.1 setup
I am having module problems, after I load the driver with the wrapper and do a "ndiswrapper -m" to name an alias wlan0 modprobe fails, by not being able to find ndiswrapper, hence leaving wlan0 as no such device error
Here is the script I run at boot, Works for me
(I'm sure you'll need to change somethings [IP# EESID......etc] but this is how it should look)
Try to remove everything first (or boot the live CD)
#!/bin/sh
sudo ndiswrapper -i driver/bcmwl5.inf
sudo modprobe ndiswrapper
sudo ndiswrapper -m
sudo iwconfig wlan0 essid "network" mode "managed" channel "6" enc "0000000000"
sudo ifconfig wlan0 192.168.0.100 netmask 255.255.255.0
sudo ping 192.168.0.1 -c 2
sudo pump -i wlan0

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-8700T SR3WX 2.40GHz Processor
$65.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$75.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$150.00