Works fine in my 3.8.1 setup
NDISWRAPPER, will it work with the 3.9? It doesn;t work with 3.8 and linuxant locks up all the time, so I am in alot of help with this one
Works fine in my 3.8.1 setup
I am having module problems, after I load the driver with the wrapper and do a "ndiswrapper -m" to name an alias wlan0 modprobe fails, by not being able to find ndiswrapper, hence leaving wlan0 as no such device error
Here is the script I run at boot, Works for me
(I'm sure you'll need to change somethings [IP# EESID......etc] but this is how it should look)
Try to remove everything first (or boot the live CD)
#!/bin/sh
sudo ndiswrapper -i driver/bcmwl5.inf
sudo modprobe ndiswrapper
sudo ndiswrapper -m
sudo iwconfig wlan0 essid "network" mode "managed" channel "6" enc "0000000000"
sudo ifconfig wlan0 192.168.0.100 netmask 255.255.255.0
sudo ping 192.168.0.1 -c 2
sudo pump -i wlan0

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX-4PST-RMK Adjustable 4-Post Rack Mount Kit NEW Factory Sealed
$150.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99