Works fine in my 3.8.1 setup
NDISWRAPPER, will it work with the 3.9? It doesn;t work with 3.8 and linuxant locks up all the time, so I am in alot of help with this one
Works fine in my 3.8.1 setup
I am having module problems, after I load the driver with the wrapper and do a "ndiswrapper -m" to name an alias wlan0 modprobe fails, by not being able to find ndiswrapper, hence leaving wlan0 as no such device error
Here is the script I run at boot, Works for me
(I'm sure you'll need to change somethings [IP# EESID......etc] but this is how it should look)
Try to remove everything first (or boot the live CD)
#!/bin/sh
sudo ndiswrapper -i driver/bcmwl5.inf
sudo modprobe ndiswrapper
sudo ndiswrapper -m
sudo iwconfig wlan0 essid "network" mode "managed" channel "6" enc "0000000000"
sudo ifconfig wlan0 192.168.0.100 netmask 255.255.255.0
sudo ping 192.168.0.1 -c 2
sudo pump -i wlan0

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00