hello
which antivirus and firewall can you approve?
hello
which antivirus and firewall can you approve?
antivirus: my company uses both clamav and bitdefender. This month so far clamav has caught 603 viruses and let 10 pass
which were caught by bitdefender. (I just hope that 613 were all there were...)
firewall: go to www.netfilter.org and get (at least) "Packet Filtering HOWTO". Then build your own firewall. There are
prepacked solutions out there, but I feel that there is no substitue for really digging in and understanding iptables/netfilter.
YMMV, of course.
Angor is probably right but if you're a newbie, I suggest Firestarter for a firewall. I am new and I was able to figure it out. It's no ZoneAlarm or similar Win equivalents but it's close enough![]()

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00