I'm running the most recient version of Knoppix Auditor and I am having a lot of trouble configuring my wlan0. I was testing the security on my network at home and Kismet will not see my network and now aidrodump will not either. But before they would. The only one that sees it every time is Wellenreiter wireless scanner. I also cannot connect to my network at all. I was told that the problem could be in getting my PCMCIA card WPC54G, to go to monitor mode but when I do iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor it gives me
Error for wireless request "Set Mode" (8B06) :
SET failed on device wlan0 ; Operation not supported.
Any help is appriciated, I am so completely new at this and I am so interested in using linux. Wireless networking is the only restriction from turning me from the Micros......I mean Dark Side.
Thanks Guys and Gals, sorry for the long post.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00