How can I set up KNOPPIX to run on my laptop and set op power options like Standby and Hibernate?
How can I set up KNOPPIX to run on my laptop and set op power options like Standby and Hibernate?
yes... goto K menu --> settings --> COntroll center...
there you can find power options.... for laptops and the like..
Thanks for the help. I tried the "settings/control center/power options" for power control. All of the options are grayed out and it indicates I need to enable the acpi functions. But in order to start this helper application it says I need root priveledges but then it asks for a password. I'm lost again...

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14are05 14" Ryzen 7 4700U 2.0GHz 8GB RAM 256GB
$175.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00