-
passwd problem
I have installed knoppix 3.8 to my harddisk.
I would like to change the user passwords (knoppix & root).
When i try to change the knoppix password:
passwd knoppix
The system want the old password but i don't know the old password from user knoppix.
(I installed knoppix new as live cd version. I don't set a any password. Exist an default passwort?)
many thanks
Similar Threads
-
By jetman36 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 07:25 PM
-
By pureone in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2006, 04:02 AM
-
By Cerebrus in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 01:49 PM
-
By TDSK in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2003, 08:23 PM
-
By mrmdls in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-27-2003, 11:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08