what boot loader you use for the floppy ? If it is the raw one, there is no way it will work. I have documented how I did it on a VFAT(ME) partition under the hdd install section.
I've tried KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-03-30-EN.iso, it failed.
1. dd if=/dev/fd0 of=bootsect.lnx bs=512 count=1
2. copy footsect.lnx to the WinXP loader partition, and copy all files on the floppy to the same partition
3. edit boot.ini
4. restart
5. choose boot linux, FAIL!
Anybody tried this?
what boot loader you use for the floppy ? If it is the raw one, there is no way it will work. I have documented how I did it on a VFAT(ME) partition under the hdd install section.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$69.95
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Western Digital 2TB WD20EFRX-68EUZN0 3.5" SATA Red NAS Hard Disk Drive
$69.99