Knoppix does not seem to recognise my Intel internal modem. Do I need a special driver for this and if so where can I get one please help Thank you. cegas![]()
Knoppix does not seem to recognise my Intel internal modem. Do I need a special driver for this and if so where can I get one please help Thank you. cegas![]()
Knoppix DO NOT recognise any internal winmodem. Only hardware internal and serial external. But, be aware - today people call "hardware" for example Intel 536ep modem wich is not realy hardware. Good site for winmodems: http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/
If you have a Intel 536ep internal modem give this a try http://www.geocities.com/karentech80...D_Intel536.htm

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99