Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How can I install software onto disc?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    11

    How can I install software onto disc?

    I think I may do a horible explaining this, so don't say I didn't warn you!
    Also, sorry if this has been answerd/asked a billion times.

    I want to some how install stuff on to Knoppix, and then burn knoppix & the software to a DVD/CD, so the software will be already installed on the disc when I boot up with knoppix.

    How could I do this? (Did this topic make scents, btw?)

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderScore
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=74506#74506
    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Creating persistant knoppix disc image with floppy disc
    By Arbatras in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:44 PM
  2. How can I install software by myself?
    By s2smhfrom2005 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 03:19 PM
  3. Foxfire software install
    By raparadis in forum General Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 09:21 PM
  4. How do you un-install software?
    By gradnite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 12:38 AM
  5. How Do I Install New Software in Knoppix?
    By Shimbadze in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 04:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on picture

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on

$255.00



Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly

$18.95



Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested picture

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested

$149.99



Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ picture

Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ

$270.00



Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari picture

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari

$129.99



atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply picture

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply

$109.65



Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR** picture

Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR**

$89.99



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29



Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U picture

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U

$159.99