Okay, I downloaded the BlueCOSM gtk theme and ported it to gtk2 (pretty easy, just change the name of some stuff). The font and background are both really dark, so I have a hard time seeing the text. I looked into the rc file and all the text arguments were, instead of soemthing like "f453f3", { 0.54, 0.43, 0.93 }. What sort of color coding is that?....How would I go about changing a color from black to light blue?

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67