-
blinking cursor and Penguin
I have done a quick search and perhaps over looked this in anohter post.
I have downloaded the latest ISO of knoppix and buring that image to a cd.
I do not use any additional options when it boots up after I press enter I just see the penguin and a blinking cursor. This also happened on this same machine with 3.7
audit (1117822844.740:0) initialized is all i get now
Does anyone have some suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By kkiedrowski in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 11:25 PM
-
By gopikrish in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 12:31 AM
-
By Doni in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 09:28 AM
-
By Raz in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 08:03 AM
-
By blubu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 10:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Palo Alto Networks PA-850 12-Port 1U Rackmount Firewall Security Appliance
$74.99