K-> System-> kpackage
How can i remove the old jdk and the old firefox.
I would like to install the new versions.
I don't know a lot about linux i am a standard windows user.
I have in windows a software part where i can de/install software.
How can i make this under linux(knoppix 3.?
K-> System-> kpackage

EPoX EP-4G4A Motherboard Intel Pentium 4 Socket 478 Vintage ATX Untested
$213.00
Vintage Microsoft Windows 95 Full Retail Version COMPLETE 3.5" Floppy Disks Box
$100.00
RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
RESTORED Windows XP Vintage Retro Classic Gaming Laptop PC Lenovo ThinkPad T61p
$499.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Apple HyperCard M0556 Macintosh Software 1987 Factory Sealed NEW NOS
$99.00
VINTAGE Silicon Graphics SGI IRIS Indigo R3000 CMNB003 New Battery No Hard Drive
$999.99
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99