I know this is a forum for knoppix, but I have a question about Linux in general. I am soon going to install Mandrake 10.1 and wish to completely delete Windows XP... how do I do this? Please help. I want to get rid of Windows forever.
I know this is a forum for knoppix, but I have a question about Linux in general. I am soon going to install Mandrake 10.1 and wish to completely delete Windows XP... how do I do this? Please help. I want to get rid of Windows forever.
When partitioning your hard drive you simply remove the windows partition(s).

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit USB Flash Drive
$24.99