When partitioning your hard drive you simply remove the windows partition(s).
I know this is a forum for knoppix, but I have a question about Linux in general. I am soon going to install Mandrake 10.1 and wish to completely delete Windows XP... how do I do this? Please help. I want to get rid of Windows forever.
When partitioning your hard drive you simply remove the windows partition(s).

Kensington Desktop Vac Computer Peripheral Vacuum w/ Brush Attachments & Cord
$15.00
KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Filament Vacuum Storage Kit with USB Pump, 20 Pack Light-Proof Vacuum Sealed
$42.19
ZUZELT X211 Compressed Air Duster and Mini Vacuum
$133.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98