-
Senior Member
registered user
[SCRIPT] Kazaa Lite Installer (Wine)
I managed to get Kazaa lite to run on my system, simply by following the instructions from http://www.jbisbee.com/files/kazaa_howto.txt

Now, I have started to write a script to automate this
However, this crashes Wine when starting Kazaa. What am I doing wrong? As I said, everything works when I install it manually following the instructions from the link above.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 11:10 AM
-
By devellino in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 12:32 AM
-
By super2man in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-03-2003, 01:23 AM
-
By BionicToothpick in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-11-2002, 06:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Desktop Vacuum Cleaner Mini Desk Portable Dust Crumb White
$21.35

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

WONHOX Vacuum Seal Backpack for Travel with Air Pump XX-Large, A68-beige
$93.82

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67