Please read through this. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19626
This is a Dell 2350 system with a Broadcom NIC.
If booting from the Knoppix 3.9 LiveCD, I can browse the internet without problem. After installation and reboot, I cannot.
I chose "Like Debian -- no hardware detection" during installation, so my /hda1 would have ext3 format not ReiserFS.
If the LiveCD boot with hardware detection gives me a network and without hardware detection does not, can I enable it? If so, how?
Thank you,
Bob
[email protected]
Please read through this. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19626

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67