Please read through this. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19626
This is a Dell 2350 system with a Broadcom NIC.
If booting from the Knoppix 3.9 LiveCD, I can browse the internet without problem. After installation and reboot, I cannot.
I chose "Like Debian -- no hardware detection" during installation, so my /hda1 would have ext3 format not ReiserFS.
If the LiveCD boot with hardware detection gives me a network and without hardware detection does not, can I enable it? If so, how?
Thank you,
Bob
[email protected]
Please read through this. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19626

$16.89
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00