I'm not sure where this goes considering I have it running on a laptop (Presario 700). When I type in qtparted into the root terminal, it comes up with a message along the lines of the hard drive is read only, and says that their are no partitions. I'm trying to follow the directions from: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3311

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Western Digital Caviar Green 3.5" 3TB SATA Hard Drive
$40.90
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
Seagate 1TB Barracuda 2.5" Hard Drive ST1000LM049 (SATA 6Gb/s/128MB/7200 RPM)
$33.90
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Lot of 2 HITACHI HUS724020ALS641 0B26928 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5" LFF SAS HARD DRIVE
$29.99
Dell 2.4TB 10K SAS 2.5" F9NWJ 12Gbps HDD AL15SEB24EQY Hard Drive w/ Caddy
$324.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99