-
Switchdesk not supported in Knoppix ?
1)Is switchdesk not supported in knoppix ??
If not, then how to switch desktops from Konsole(cui)
Code:
:example : switchdesk xfce
2)How should I clear the recent apps in the K menu/start menu in knoppix.
3)How do I clear the recently used commands
in konsole. I mean if I use history command I must not be able
to see what were the previous no of commands typed.I have
last 100 commands recorded instead of 1000 which is default.
Please reply folks ..... THANKS IN ADVANCE
Similar Threads
-
By src in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-12-2009, 04:46 PM
-
By ant in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-21-2006, 08:39 PM
-
By rbm451 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-13-2006, 10:34 PM
-
By s-m-n in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-10-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By MattNooB in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

MICRON 2200S 256GB NVMe SSD (MTFDHBA256TCK-2AS1AABDA) - TESTED - 71%
$24.99