-
USB drive no longer detected.
Using an old Knoppix disc I have, I am now unable to see any USB flash drives, even though a few months ago - on the same computer and with the same usb drive and knoppix cd, I could.
Its not there when I open qtparted. I have no idea whats changed to cause this. 
help? 
Knoppix 3.3 btw
Similar Threads
-
By Kirk-out in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-06-2008, 07:25 PM
-
By wfran123 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-13-2008, 04:25 PM
-
By AviD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 10:11 PM
-
By AviD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 02:32 PM
-
By computerman0216 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 12:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00