You can get the NEC dual layer DVD burner for just a bit more than $40 at newegg.Originally Posted by arkaine23
I think for these bad boys, Bit Torrent will be the only practical method for the patient ones among us.
Excellent, 4.7 MB/s!Originally Posted by litdie
Total download should be done in about 15 minutes.
You can get the NEC dual layer DVD burner for just a bit more than $40 at newegg.Originally Posted by arkaine23
I think for these bad boys, Bit Torrent will be the only practical method for the patient ones among us.
for those with fat 32 use an existing knoppix release to boot up and use qtparted to resize ur fat32 partition and create a ntfs partition large enough to hold ur download till u burn it.
If eye were u, I would use reiserfs, for example, so that the partition would be good for something when you're running linux.
good idea i didnt think of that.
err, so the Windows solution would be?:Originally Posted by UnderScore
Code:(Open command line) >copy first.iso+second.iso+third.iso+fourth.iso+fifth.iso+sixth.iso+seventh.iso+eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
Probably yes. Use md5sum to guarantee that it puts it back together perfectly.Originally Posted by OP4Latino
Perhaps use /b for binary so the file isn't treated as ascii:
copy /b first.iso + second.iso + third.iso + fourth.iso + fifth.iso + sixth.iso + seventh.iso + eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
Forgot about the binary. Thanks for the heads up.Originally Posted by Markus
I'm still downloading it.
Will do. I'll let you know what I getOriginally Posted by UnderScore
![]()
A fan of Overclockix was kind enough to get one of those for me, and 100 blanks. Sweet.Originally Posted by audioaficionado

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95